Tweet C*Notes!

Monday, December 10, 2012

All Good Things...

Here I am, on December 10, 2012...and I have nothing to say.

Well, that's not entirely true-- I ALWAYS have something to say. However, when it comes to saying these things on the "C*Notes" blog...I have run out of steam.

I've been writing opinions and rants in this space since 2008. Through typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical travesties, I let loose with a shit ton of asshole-ish observations-- sex, politics, race, movies, television, celebrity, etc. To be honest, the more I had written about all that stuff...the more I realized that not only am I saying the same thing over and over and OVER again, but so is EVERYONE ELSE! It's true what they say-- opinions ARE, in fact, like assholes!

I no longer feel the need to occupy this space with more assholerly. I think I've said enough. More to the point, I think I can say everything that I want to say in 140 characters or less. Over the last 2 months, I've been fucking around with Twitter; the one place I didn't think I'd be! I once called Twitter "blogging for lazy people". Now I call it "FUCKING AWESOME!!".  


So....well...that's it! You can find me on Twitter @thisischacon. And I self-published a book of essays based on this here blog...







That's all.

No comments: