Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

George Lucas says "Done" with Star Wars movies


This is news that pretty much any good geek should know. It took TMZ to shove a camera in his face as he was coming out of a restaurant to clear up any confusion that anyone may have as to whether or not Mr. Lucas will actually be bringing us Episodes 7, 8 & 9 of Star Wars:




Well, there you have it. Quick and to the point, there will be no more Star Wars films. Which I, quite frankly, have no real desire to see anyway. I thought the Timothy Zahn books served as a good series of events after Jedi. Now everyone is just waiting for him to tell film his Star Wars television series. Again, is this necessary? Nah. I mean, I'm very excited to show my kids the original trilogy, and MAYBE the other three prequels. But then there are books, and comics, and that Clones animated series, and the shitty Xmas special from the 70s....I mean, do we REALLY need any more?

No comments: