Tweet C*Notes!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook Changes, World Implodes.


Facebooked - (face' booked) v. -- abrupt and unpopular change.
 

I guess you all know by now, huh? If you're a Facebook user, it's in damn near every status update you see, from EVERYONE you know. Maybe you wanted to make a status update of your own, asking your Facebook people to chill out on this damn Facebook complains...but you couldn't find the status update bar. It takes you about 30-40 seconds to find the damn thing...and THAT'S when you empathize with the 200+ messages saying the same damn thing over, and over again.  You think this is bad-- wait until November 2012.

I'm surprised people are complaining this much-- Facebook always does this shit. You're using it for months, and the next thing you know...one day, there's been a drastic change in the layout and interface. There were times I've seen people post complaints about a change, and I won't know what they're talking about. It's weird-- some people may get changes, while others do not. Never quite figured out why that is. I just wish they handled this stuff better, with just a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit of communication. I mean look-- I like a good surprise, but there's not need for it when you're dealing with apps. Well, at least they give you a little window to explain why things are different. That's nice of them, I guess...




It's a bold, new world. Again. Surprise.

No comments: