Tweet C*Notes!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Michelle Bachmann on the Cover of Newsweek


It's what many are calling a controversial image. They're saying that this photograph makes Congresswoman and GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann look "crazy". It's funny how her supporters are making these claims-- saying that the woman that they are so fond of is being made to look as if she is insane or something.

I've seen many picture of Bachmann. Let's take a look at a few:






Okay, that's Steve Carell-- but I guess that's what people are getting at. The Newsweek image makes her look a little creepy-- I guess that's what people are saying or thinking. This image, to me, is what she looks like AND sound like. I think it's a perfect representation of who she is and what she represents.

Is that fair? Is this image fair? Does it adequate represent her, or is it unfair? Well, let's take a look at some of things that Bachmann has said over the years:
"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."  April, 2009
“Very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders, is take a picture of ‘The Lion King’ for instance, and a teacher might say, ‘Do you know that the music for this movie was written by a gay man?’ The message is: I’m better at what I do, because I’m gay.” -- November 2004
“There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.”  --2006
''(Gay marriage) is probably the biggest issue that will impact our state and our nation in the last, at least, thirty years. I am not understating that.''
''Does that mean that someone's 13-year-old daughter could walk into a sex clinic, have a pregnancy test done, be taken away to the local Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, have their abortion, be back and go home on the school bus? That night, mom and dad are never the wiser."
Crazy? Of the bat-shit variety, I'd say so.  Look, there are a great-many pictures of Bachmann out there. I tried to pick the most flattering ones that I found, and not purposefully posting shots that made her look bad or crazy. But that is who she is. That is what the lady looks like. While she is not unattractive, she in no way comes close to the hotness that is Sarah Palin. That's right, I said it-- Palin, while equally bat-shit insane, is far more attractive to me that Bachmann; Palin is a MILF. Bachman is a MILFINEWA..."mother-I'd-like-to-fuck-if-noone-else-was-available".

Now, I'm sure that she could PROBABLY take a better picture...but maybe she was a bit off that day. Maybe the photographer didn't see the attractiveness in her. You can't deny that she's got this stinging intensity in her eyes that I'm sure some people might find endearing. It's the same kind of intensity that reminds me of a Stepford Wife. Or, someone else that had devoted followers:


"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide, then I stop and I turn and I go for I ride, when I get to the bottom when I see you again.....yeah, yeah, yeah!"


1 comment:

Karina said...

She looks kind of hot.