Tweet C*Notes!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Black Eyed Peas on Sabbatical


Yay! No more Black Eyed Peas albums in the near future!

So no, I am not a fan of this "group". Well, that's not entirely true. I USED to like these guys...but the version I liked does not at all resemble what they had become:




This is the ONLY song that these guys made that I liked. I enjoyed the video, too. But this was, in contemporary terms, a long time ago. The lady in the group back then was Kim Hill-- FAR BETTER than Fergie, if you ask me.

For someone not a fan, this is great news...to a point. The key to their statement is that they claim that they are taking a break from "making music together", which probably means that they're all gonna make solo albums...which SUCKS, because there could potentially be 4 more shitty albums being made in the near future.

Oh well.

No comments: