Tweet C*Notes!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"The Avengers" Trailer Has Been Leaked...Badly.



Hey man, I get it. I'm as geeky as they come. I grew up reading comic books, and being mocked and ridiculed for it; this was back in the 70s and 80s when you could only get good comics at local conventions, and all the mainstream stuff at book stores. It's wild to see such a wide embrace of the so-called "geek culture" that I grew up in, with some adolescent shame. All the books that I used to love as a kid are now getting made into these big-budget event movies. Guys and girls (Mmmmm...Cosplay Girls....!) are into this stuff now. It's a great thing to see.

Unfortunately, I haven't made it out to the theaters AT ALL to see ANY of the new movies out there-- especially the super hero movies; I just haven't had the time. I more-than-likely won't be seeing any of these films until they are released on DVD/Blu-Ray/Netflix. So it's always exciting to find out that something fun has been "leaked"-- like the "teaser tails" at the end of Marvel's movies. I remember people telling me to wait out the credits at the end of the first Iron Man for a surprise ending. And it was AWESOME!!!! Since then, they've done it with The Hulk (the good second one, not the shitty first one) and Iron Man 2. Now they're doing it with Thor (haven't seen it), and Captain America (haven't seen it either). The latter features the much-sought-after "teaser" for next years "The Avengers"...and it's been leaked on the internet!

But don't get too excited. Mostly, because it looks like SHIT. No, the movie doesn't look bad...I couldn't tell you HOW the movie looks, because you can barely make out ANYTHING in the clip! Which goes to show you-- SEE IT IN THE THEATER! Who am I kidding-- I knew it was going to look bad. But I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. And if you're reading this, you're probably wanting to see it too. Hell, you probably skipped everything I've written here and jumped down to the video! Fair enough. Here it is:



Original Video- More videos at TinyPic


Well, the audience is excited enough.

Goddamn, I've GOTTA get to the movies this summer!

No comments: