Tweet C*Notes!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weiner's Weiner



As politicians go, Anthony Weiner (D)-NY is one of the good ones. For those of you that follow politics, he is known as a firey defender of liberal policies; very smart, very passionate, blunt, direct, no-nonsense. This is how many people knew of Mr. Weiner's work:







Good stuff, huh? He's one of the FEW Democrats/liberals/progressives out there that have courage and conviction and the ability to tear ass when he needs to. In short, the man has balls. As of last week, however...it seems as if his balls may be the thing he may be the only thing he is known for. There is a picture floating around that was apparently sent to a 21 year-old woman that may, or may not, be a picture of Tony's junk:



There it is. Talk about left-leaning (badum-bum).

But seriously, folks-- this was a major news item for about a week and a half. When asked about the picture, his response has been...well, a bit flacid. He said that he wasn't sure if it was him in the picture. Really? That's your response to this, Tony? You're not sure it was you? I hate to say it, but that is Palin-stupid.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think it is him. I think that he snapped a pic of his dick, and sent it to his wife. Somehow, whether it was via hackers or brain-fart on his part, this image got out. And now that it's out there, I'm sure he is incredibly embarrassed. When confronted by the press, however, I think he just didn't really know what to say or how to handle it.

So the man took a picture of his shit while he was wearing his undies. So. Fucking. What. Really, who the hell cares?! He is a human being, being human. He and his wife may very well have this kind of relationship with each other-- and that kinda makes him more endearing! I doubt that he's fucking some other chick. I can, however, totally buy the fact that there are hackers out there that do some phreaky stuff, and got a hold of this image to play a prank. It's kind of a bummer to have your privacy invaded like this. Especially when it comes to something this personal.

Even Fox News boss man Roger Ailes thinks the coverage of this story is a bit much:

"The media's had enough giggles over Mr. Weiner and his name," Ailes says. "Sometimes the families take a bigger hit than the person that people are trying to destroy."
 Hopefully, people will forget about this garbage and get on with their lives. That is, until people see this:


Be careful, Rep. Weiner...your pussy's showing.

UPDATE #1:

Rep. Weiner has just held a press conference announcing that he did, in fact, Tweet that picture of his junk to the young woman in question. It wasn't for his wife, and his account wasn't hacked-- it was all Weiner.

“I regret not being honest about this...I was embarrassed, I was humiliated. I was trying to protect my wife. I was trying to protect myself from shame.”
 Goddamn it. I really fucking hate to see this bullshit. I guess this is why the answer/excuse he made was so ridiculous. What we have here is another man thinking with his dick, and doing some stupid shit. I mean, come the fuck on!

Look it-- I work in New York City. SoHo, to be exact. The are some good-looking women walking around here, man. Hell, this is New York, so there are TONS of hotties walking around ALL THE TIME-- all different races, ethnicities, blondes, brunettes, redheads, black, white, Asian, Hispanic-- this town is mad with fly honey's! I see this, and that's all I do; I don't act on it! Aside from the fact that I go home to a drop-dead gorgeous woman every day, I just don't have the energy to react to every good-looking woman I see.

Why, WHY do these fucking men insist on letting their dicks do their thinking?! If I happen to see some woman that is mind-numbingly sexy or hot (rare because, once again, my lady is hot and sexy enough-- probably more than I deserve), I'll look...but that's it. For example, that stupid Tron: Legacy movie that just came out had Olivia Wilde in a black, skin-tight outfit. Yes, Olivia Wilde is a good-looking woman...but I looked at her and all I could do is wonder what my lady would look like in that outfit:


In fact, I'm STILL interested in seeing my lady in this. But I digress.

Fellas...STOP TAKING YOUR WOMEN FOR GRANTED!!!!! You don't have to chase every piece of ass you see!!! In fact, once your married, or attached, or committed-- whatever you want to call it-- YOU GET NO MORE STRAY PUSSY! They ONLY pussy you get is your lady's. THAT'S IT!!!!

I love women. Love the vagina. I like the way it looks, the way it tastes, the way it makes my weiner feel when it's inside...all that good stuff. And when I decided to be with my lady, THAT'S  IT FOR ME! I can't see myself chasing after some other lady, particularly when I consider what my lady means to me. How could you betray someone that loves you like that?!

Sigh. Whatever. He's not the first, and won't be the last dumb-ass to do something like this. I guess the bright spot is that Rep. Weiner at LEAST didn't fuck the girl he tweeted his dick to.

At least, I don't think he did.............

UPDATE #2:

For the last couple of days now, Conservative douche-nugget Andrew Breitbart, who was the first person to break the story about Weiner's weiner, has claimed to have an X-rated pic of the Representative. He said that he was holding onto it for "insurance purposes", being very coy about whether or not he would release it. Well, guess what happened?


As blurry as a big foot photo, there it is. I could spend a few paragraphs talking about what a passive-aggressive pussy Breitbart is for allowing O&A to do his dirty work; he was on their show today, and let them see the pic from his computer. And that's all she wrote for Rep. Anthony Weiner (D). Now that his dick and balls are out in the open, his career is over.

I've actually been defending this guy for the last couple of days, saying that he shouldn't resign. Now, upon seeing his erect penis and dangling sack....yeah, maybe it's time for him to go. What the fuck, dude?! WHY? I know I'm sounding like a broken record at this point, but I HATE seeing a guy that I liked in the political world throw his life away because he wanted to show off his cock to a bunch of chicks! Sure, this isn't as bad as what John Edwards did, or George Rekkers, or Mark Sanford, or Larry Craig, or Gary Hart, or Bill Clinton, or Mark Foley, or any of the others that got caught with their pants down. This is equally as stupid and irresponsible. And now, we ALL have to step away from this guy.

R.I.P. Rep. Weiner's career. Hey, we'll always have those YouTube clips....

No comments: