Tweet C*Notes!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

David Lynch Signature Cup Coffee



Now, if I remember correctly, artist/musician/filmmaker David Lynch likes to sit in a Denny's with a cup of coffee and jot down ideas on napkins. I like that idea-- of being able to write in a diner or cafe or something. I've tried it, but it's not for me-- I get too goddamn distracted by people-watching. Personally, I find that I write best with headphones blasting Stereolab's "Dots and Loops" album--  my go-to tool for getting a good, solid 45 minutes of uninterrupted writing done. I do, however, like to enjoy a cup of coffee, or three while working. Since I do almost all of my writing in the morning, it's perfect to have good coffee!

So now, one of America's greatest filmmakers has a brand of coffee available for you to purchase! He has developed a method that allowed him to narrow down his favorite roasts and beans, and has put his name on it, with the help of Java Distribution. The result? I have no idea, because I only just heard about it. I'll have to give it a try, then I'll write a review maybe. I don't really write reviews about coffee, so...that's that.

Here's a commercial Mr. Lynch made for his coffee. It's just awesome:

1 comment:

MadCarlotta said...

I liked that better than Mulholland Drive.