Tweet C*Notes!

Monday, April 4, 2011

"The Governator" Animated Series: Or, WHY?!


I don't even know what to say, other than "What the hell is THIS crap?!"

So, Arnold Schwarzenegger's term as governor of California is coming to an end, and soon this young man will be looking for work. And what does his pick for his first project (I mean, other than his cameo in The Expendables)? He decides to lend his voice and likeness to an animated series for kids. In theory, not a bad thing. In execution, however:



WOW, this looks HORRIBLE. Poorly animated, crappy dialogue, and they are using that dumb Black Eye Peas song. This thing is so uninspired, weak, dull...just plain shitty! I was expecting some good humor at the VERY LEAST, but there is NOTHING HERE! You mean to tell me that he couldn't find a better studio to pull this thing off? And he decides on a pseudo-Captain Planet clone, with hints of Iron Man and Tron?!

I dunno-- why bother? Seriously, I can't see kids being entertained by this crap. Have you seen children's television lately? It's not this lame. Since it's premiering in 2012, I really suggest that they scrap this junk, and hire another studio to produce this thing. What's even worse is that this they also announced a 3D film based on this garbage. There's also a comic book. Yay (not).

So disappointing.

No comments: