Tweet C*Notes!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bullies Get Owned



One of the reasons why I hated high school was the bullying. I wasn't constantly bullied, but there were a several people that would constantly fuck with me. I never wanted to fight back because I didn't like hitting people. I didn't really fight back until my senior year, and I damn-near cracked that kid's skull; I didn't want to do it, but if I didn't do anything that kid would have beat the shit out of me-- and as much as I hate hitting people, I REALLY HATE getting hit.

There's been a lot of news in the last year or so about bullies tormenting our schools. Whether it's physical bullying or cyber bullying, there are dozens of stories of young kids being traumatized, even some going as far as committing suicide. I think that's the worse thing to hear about these unfortunate situations. Unfortunately, you can't police people for being pricks, and you can only do so much to stop bullying from happening. What you CAN do, however, is teach these kids how to fight back:



Kids that are in a position of getting picked on need to know that they can fight back-- that they don't have to take shit from people that pick on them. If they hit you, you beat the shit out of them! I firmly believe that-- I even tell my 5 year-old daughter, who has been hit and grabbed by nasty little boys, to punch them right in the nose when they hurt you-- and do it as HARD AS YOU CAN! You best believe they won't do it again.

Here are a collection of videos of kids that reached their braking point. These are kids that decided that they're no longer going to take any assortment of bullshit from these assholes. And the best part is...their victories are caught on camera, and broadcast all over the internet for everyone to see the humiliation:





















No comments: