Tweet C*Notes!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Donald Trump Doubts Obama's Citizenship



News flash: Donald Trump is an idiot! Or, Donald Trump to intellect: You're Fired!

The wealthy man with the bad hair piece and orange raccoon tan is out and about on some publicity tour or some shit, and he's saying some truly retarded shit. During an interview on Good Morning America, Trump suggested that he had doubts about President Obama's citizenship. Yes, you read that correctly. This is a portion of what he said:

"He grew up and nobody knew him. When you interview people, if ever I got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They’ll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he his until later in his life. It’s very strange. The whole thing is very strange."
I would have never pegged Trump as a birther, but here we are. Boy, what a fucking moron. I know he claims that he is a very smart guy, and went to the best schools and blah-blah-blah. I have met a lot of people that went the "the best schools"-- a few of them...fucking morons. I mean really, when you hear some of his domestic and foreign policy solutions, he sounds like to 'roided up frat boy after smoking a joint. He says he would "strategically" take out Ghadafi as a way to avoid a war. Really? He says "gimme a general and a fleet of ships", and he would wipe out all the [Somali] pirates. My ass. Here's another jackass that is "considering" running for President of the United States. And he says he's serious this time! And he's willing to put out $600 million dollars of his own money, but....only if "it's a good idea". I love how all of these Republicans are merely "thinking about" running. All the bad-ass tough talk about how horrible Obama is, and none of these people have the balls to commit to running against him.

Donald Trump is a very rich man. Unfortunately, he seems incapable of buying a clue.

Go fig.

No comments: