Tweet C*Notes!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chris Brown: Angry Little Shit

Now that the Charlie Sheen news has died down, let's talk about another woman-hitting piece of shit.

Chris Brown was in the news yesterday for an angry and destructive outburst on the set of Good Morning America. Now, why would this asshole do something like this? Because he was on the morning show to promote a new album, and during an interview with Robin Roberts, he was asked what anybody would ask of this dirt bag-- what's the story with you beating up your ex-girlfriend Rhianna? And guess what this jerk off says?

"I mean, it's not really a big deal to me now, as far as that situation, and I think today's the album day, that's what I'm focused on."
Someone needs to chop this fucker's dick off. First of all, why was he booked on GMA to begin with? Who gives a shit that he has an album to promote-- fuck him! He beat up his girlfriend, and is not showing an ounce of remorse for it-- and, on top of that, expects people to just pretend that it didn't happen because it's not a big deal for him?!  Well, you know what numb-nuts? It's a big deal for the rest of us! YOU'RE A BATTERER OF WOMEN! It's only a matter of time before you do it again-- and I think that's evident by your behavior following the interview.

He performs a song from his new album (do NOT buy it and support this dickless, sorry excuse for a male), then flies into a rage. He allegedly shattered a window with a chair, and stormed out of the studio without a shirt, and before a second scheduled performance of one of his shitty new songs. Why? Because he didn't like that his battering ways were brought up during the interview. Too bad, loser. TMZ has the report, along with some photos:




I have zero tolerance for men that hit women. I can't think of anything more cowardly, weak, craven and pathetic. I just don't get how a piece of shit like this can still walk around in public! I mean, look at what he did:


You still want to go out and buy that asshole's album? You really want to continue to support this person? His violent outburst is a clear indication that he has learned NOTHING from this experience. And believe it-- he WILL hit another woman. It's only a matter of time.

As a father of a 5 year-old girl, and a 6 week-old boy, believe me when I tell you that my daughter will be fully aware of the fact that this kind of bullshit from a boy of ANY AGE is unacceptable. She is already dealing with boys that have hit her, or pulled on her clothing. You know what I tell her to do? PUNCH THEM IN THE NOSE. I am dead serious-- I told her to do that, and they will never touch you again. And the older she gets, the more I will make sure that if some prick even THINKS about hurting her they will most definitely be hospitalized, or worse.  As far as my son is concerned, he will be raised to love, appreciate, and respect women. And if he happens to encounter one that's way out of hand...walk away, and don't look back. Period. No p*ssy is worth that kind of bullshit.

People, don't let your kids buy this shit head's album. Why they are not burning him at the stake in effigy outside of radio stations across the country is beyond me. Why we prop up so-called men like Brown, Charlie Sheen, and Mel Gibson after they've done what they've done...I just don't get it.

I will say this: If you allow your kids to be exposed to this prick, and they end up in a similar situation...I hate to say it, but you had it coming. You should know better.



UPDATE: Apparently, ABC wants Brown to come back! Are you kidding me?! Why are they giving this emotionally retarded jerk off more air time?! Close the book on this fucker, then THROW IT AT HIM! He vandalizes your studio, and you're not pressing charges?! Rhianna had more sense!

No comments: