Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen on "Winning"



Not since the Mel Gibson Tapes have I been this enamored by a celebrity meltdown. Maybe that's the wrong word to use-- I'm not exactly sure that this is necessarily a "meltdown". To me, it just seems like this is a guy doing his thing and living his life-- and defending it in the face of condemnation. Nothing wrong with that. If the guy wants to shack up with a couple of chicks that profit from their looks in one way or another-- fair enough. Who are we to judge? I am especially surprised at the men that criticize Sheen for this lifestyle choice-- what straight man has NOT fantasized about having 2 or 3 or a bunch of hot chicks living (and having sex) with you? ANY (straight) MAN that says that they are offended by that is lying. In that respect, Sheen truly is living the life that many men merely dream of-- the life of a "totally bitchin' rock star from Mars."

While I am for Mr. Carlos Esteves taking in the drug known as "Charlie Sheen", there are some things that leave a lot to be desired. Some things are out-right fucked up and stupid. He has been violent towards women. He left the cast and crew of his hit television show high and dry. He has placed a heavy burden on his family and friends with is stupid television interviews and disruptive behavior. He is an addict that fell off the wagon and is pissing on anyone that seeks outside help to deal with their addiction.  These are the things pricks do. Pricks. Losers. Assholes. Douche-bags. Whatever name you decide to use, that is how one would describe someone that does the things listed above.

I don't feel sorry for Charlie Sheen. I don't even think he needs to get help. He should be free to do whatever he wants to do, whomever he wants to do it to. I am all for allowing people to wallow in their own decisions. If he wants to go on national television and tell everyone how stupid we are, and how we all wish we were him...LET HIM. I mean, clearly there is nothing else going on in the world, so we have plenty of time and energy to invest is some jackass celebrity and his big f**king mouth. Sure, it's entertaining as hell to see this dick spew some OUTLANDISH shit. Such as:

•  "I'm bi-winning"
•  "I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain!"
•  "I got tiger blood, man. My brain fires in a way that is...I dunno know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."
•  "I'm not Thomas Jefferson-- he was a pussy!"
•  "...We kill people for the Vatican!"
•  "I am on a drug-- it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body"
•  "Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning? Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn't make the rules. Oooops!"





Wow. I guess he feels that he can take his balls out and just swing 'em back and forth in defiance of us all. What a bad-ass, huh? Are you all impressed? Are you all "enjoying the show"? I think Sheen expects that we are laughing with him. Someone with an ego THIS big can only believe that EVERYONE, except "the Media", is on his side. I find this entertaining because he's clearly acting like a spoiled little shit, and he will eventually get a nice, swift kick in the those nuts he's flaunting around.  And when the pain subsides, and he picks himself up...no one will care.

He's made a few decent films. I've never seen his show (and never will). And I'm not impressed with anything this guy is saying or doing. The only difference between this asshole, and all the other assholes I have to deal with in my life, is that THIS asshole is a celebrity and has a platform to put his douche-baggery on display. Really, if he were at all worth anything, he would have turned down all the interviews, paid off the cast and crew of his show IN FULL, and just took a year off to get his shit together. But since he's decided to be a shit-head for all to see...fuck him.






PS...I just found this over at BuzzFeed. It's like bangin' 7-gram rocks, and finishing 'em:

No comments: