Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Paul"


I really, truly want to like this movie. I really do! This is the latest film starring Simon Peg and Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, and Spaced!). It's about two UFO nuts who run into a real life alien while on a trip to Roswell, New Mexico.

I had started following this film through the series of behind-the-scenes videos these guys were putting out from the set:



I like the idea, and these two guys are pretty funny...but I'm scared. For some reason, I am having flashbacks of Howard the Duck.



For some reason, this is what "Paul" is reminding me of. I hope I'm way off. Well, enough about my issues-- here's the trailer:



I think it looks fun. And it's got some great and funny people in it-- Jason Bateman, Kristin Wigg, Sigourney Weaver-- that's pretty awesome...!

Maybe I'm way off with my Howard the Duck thing.




No comments: