Tweet C*Notes!

Friday, October 15, 2010

StSanders Shreds!

So this guy in this picture. I'm pretty sure that most of you have NO IDEA who he is. But a lot of you do. His name is Santeri Ojala, otherwise known as StSanders. This gentleman is responsible for the "Shreds" videos that have been a pretty big hit on the internets. What's "Shreds"? Well...










I have to admit, the first time I saw these videos, I just didn't get it. People were sending them to me, and I just thought "What the f**k is this?" But it was after that Santana clip above that it clicked with me. Then they just killed me! But not only does StSanders do the "Shreds" series...he also does these:







You've also gotta check out the Rolling Stones version as well-- quite silly!

Internet Memes come and go, but this guy seems to constantly deliver. And he's even made and appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's show, with Slash!




Well, nothing more to see here. Except his version of this iconic scene from BladeRunner. N-joy.

No comments: