Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lady Gaga's "Alejandro"

Okay, maybe I'm just too old. Maybe.

I had some extra time, so I decided that I would watch Lady Gaga's new video. And you know what? Couldn't do it. First of all, it's over 8 MINUTES LONG!!! The opening drags like you would not believe. The song is okay...the "dancing" is kind of lame... I mean, I grew up in the 80s, so I've seen Madonna do this shit already. And I saw Xtina Aguilera do it in the 90s. There is not one new or original idea in this thing:



Now, I don't mind Lady Gaga at all. I like her-- she's fun, and she makes cute pop songs. Hell, my four-year-old daughter loves that "Bad Romance" song. It's funny, she loves the song, but when I played the video for her, she said "Argh! It's a monster!!!", and hid behind the couch (true story-- she kept saying "That's not Lady Gaga!").

This "Alejandro" video is just tedious and stupid. And there is NO WAY IN HELL I will be able to watch the whole thing.

I tried. Not for me.

No comments: