Tweet C*Notes!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Secret JJ Abrams Film Trailer: Here.

***NOTICE**** If you just want to wait until you see Iron Man 2 to see what this is, do not read anything else on this post. You have been warned.......


So, I remember how excited I was when I saw that first mystery trailer from JJ Abrams' "Cloverfield". It really was a pretty amazing moment-- I knew nothing about the film, knew nothing about the trailer...and then POW! It was pretty freakin' slick! And, for the first time in a long time, the film ACTUALLY lived up to the hype!

Now, there is a new "mystery" trailer from Mr. Abrams. This film is called "Super 8". This is the bootlegged trailer:


Well, not as exciting as "Cloverfield" was...and not as hype-worthy. I guess we'll see. After seeing this, well...I hope it's better than the trailer is.

No comments: