Tweet C*Notes!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Man Dies From Eel In His Anus

 **NOTICE** I will advise those with a sensitive constitution to just go by the headline, as it is absolutely true. Otherwise, you have been warned...this story is gross:

While drinking with friends, a 59 year-old chef from Sichuan, China passed out. So what do his "friends" do? They shove an eel into his rectum. They did not know, however, the this eel was still alive. It apparently did not live long, and before it died, ate its way through a portion of the man's intenstines. After 10 days in the hospital, the man eventually died. None of this was known to the doctors, or the man's family, until they opened him him and made the discover. The entire time, no one knew why the man was ill; he was complaining of abdominal pain, dehydration, and anal bleeding.

Not for nothin', but this is one of the MANY REASONS why you don't get drunk and pass out in front of your friends. I mean, this isn't drawing a swastika on someone's forehead with a Sharpie...but my God...

No comments: