Tweet C*Notes!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Republican "Sins the Sh*t Out of" His Staffer


Another Republican "Sins the Sh*t Out of" His Staffer

Republican Rep. Mark Souder, a pro-abstinence advocate, has resigned after announcing an affair with a staffer.

"I sinned against God, my wife and my family by having a mutual relationship with a part-time member of my staff," Souder said. "In the poisonous environment of Washington, D.C., any personal failing is seized upon and twisted for political gain. I am resigning rather than put my family through a painful drawn out process."

Sorry to break this to ya, buddy-- but the fact that you had an affair has already put your family through a "painful drawn out process".  This coming from a guy who ran on the "family values" platform back in the mid 90s. All of this...coming from an Evangelical Christian.  I guess in "the poisonous environment of Washington DC," it's kinda hard to not be a hypocrite.

As for his mistress, a Mrs. Tracy Jackson (yes, she is married)-- was hired back in 2004, and was to be a guest host with Soulder for show on Christian radio station WFCV. She had also produced many videos for Soulder of his speeches. I wonder if they produced any other videos, if you catch my meaning, if you get my drift...

On top of that, Fox News has dug up a video of Jackson interviewing Souder. Awwwww! She's actually not bad looking at all. He, on the other hand...well, I dunno-- I am not attracted to men, so maybe there's something there that women find appealing...


"It is with great regret I announce that I am resigning from the U.S. House of Representatives as well as resigning as the Republican nominee for Congress in this fall's election. Diane and my family were more than willing to stand here with me. We are a committed family. But the error is mine and I should bear the responsibility. I sinned against God, my wife and my family by having a mutual relationship with a part-time member of my staff. I am so shamed to have hurt those I love."

These guys must be real smoothies, I'll tell you what...! I have never cheated on a girlfriend, but if I did...I have NEVER met ONE WOMAN that would stand up on a stage during a press conference next to me as I announced to the world that I cheated on her. I don't know how those women do it. It's shameful enough to deal with the infidelity, but how embarrassing is it to stand up there with that idiot and listen to him say all of that crap, and in the back of your mind picturing him with that woman's legs wrapped around him, among who-know-what else they were doing with (and to) each other....!

These men-- these sorry, idiotic men-- think that their "faith" can be used as a way to gain forgiveness, when their faith was nowhere to be found when they were committing these acts. Your faith has nothing to do with the lack of respect and honor for your wife and kids, and the rest of your family-- it's just the thing you use as a shield when you're in trouble.


The only "saint" that these "men" have in their lives are the spouses that decide, above their gut instincts, to stay with these disrespectful, adulterous, spineless turds.

Tags: | | | | | | |

No comments: