Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sam Rockwell as Batman, Justin Long as Robin in "Robin's Big Date"


I read over at the Slash Film blog that there was a new Batman film being made with Rockwell and Long, plus Josh Hamilton as Superman, Leslie Bibb as Wonder Woman, and John Hodgeman as The Penguin. Sounds like a joke, right? Well, apparently, that's the point. It's the cast that has been announced for the film "Robin's Big Speed Date". Sounds like another joke, right? Sounds silly and stupid, right? THEN I saw the short film that this is all based on:




Well, sir...I laughed my ass off! This new film is apparently going to be a series of short films just like this, strung together and shot by different directors. Whenever this happens, I will be all over it. You've gotta love people doing fun and funny stuff like this.

No comments: