Tweet C*Notes!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corey Haim Dead



Wow. Lost Boys, License to Drive, Dream a Little Dream, First Born, Lucas, Silver Bullet...I spent most of my childhood with this kid. They found him dead in his apartment, possibly from some kind of drug overdose. He was 38 years old (I'll be 38 next weekend).




No excuse to die this early, like this. It's a damn shame. I didn't really watch the reality show that he and Feldman starred in a few years ago, for no other reason than the fact that I'm not a fan of reality show. As corny as it sounds, I think I may try to watch it now. As a team of movie star kids, they were fun for that time-- they usually made good movies, and they seemed like okay guys...and I say that because we didn't have the internet back then, so we didn't really crawl up the asses of celebrities like we do now (we just had ET and the National Enquirer).

But now that's it. And I'm sorry to have seen him die this way.

No comments: