Tweet C*Notes!

Friday, January 8, 2010

"Black"..."White"..."Red"..."Pink"..."Insert Color Here"



You may have noticed some of your lady friends on Facebook posting a single word of color. I had no idea what was going on, so I did what any curious person would do...I asked our friend "Google". Know what it means?

Turns out that it's a Facebook-based protest for Breast Cancer awareness.

Now, if you're like me, you're a fan of breasts (personally, I'm more of an ass man, but I digress). And being that I love women, I am in full support (giggle-giggle) of Breast Cancer awareness by any means necessary. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of niché protests-- the Movember thing, for example-- but you can't poo-poo the effort. These are important issues that most people don't spend enough attention to, unless if effects you personally. And if it takes some goofy gimmick to draw attention, so be it.

I'm just waiting for one of my Facebook friends to write  "nothing".

...tee-hee-hee-hee-hee!

No comments: