Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

...And Now, A Word From Our Sponsors: Or, Please Help Support My Writing Habit!



I'd like to thank everyone that's taken the time to read this blog; all three of you (haha). It's great that anyone at all would take the time to read whatever it is I try to articulate in this thing. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. And now, I'd like to ask-- no, BEG, you for your help.

If you do enjoy reading this blog, or even if you don't and you just like me (please, please like me!), you could help me out by clicking on one of the ad links you see sandwiched in various locations on these pages. A couple of the ads even have a search bar that you could use for whatever your heart desires. And as you can see, I am an Amazon.com Associate. So, if you're reading something here about a movie or album, or even if you just wanna buy something from Amazon without my recommendation, if you click there through here, they will send some financial love my way; one of the greatest loves of all (giggle-giggle).

Thank you in advance for your support. 


Love,

Charles A. Conyers, Jr.
Blogger/Filmmaker/Designer/Father/Lover/Friend/Shameless-Begger

No comments: