Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Sittin on Tha Toilet"

It's rare...EXTREMELY RARE...that I see something on the internets that make my brain, soul, and skin ache, all at the same time.

Less than 5 minutes prior to this entry, a friend of mine IM'd me the following video:




What...the...HELL...is...this?

This video was posted by someone with the screen name "alonzochadwick". The caption on this video reads: "The Ultimate Revenge!!! This is Payback Nonnie.... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ".

Okay, this is a revenge showing. I get that part. But what I want to know is...WHY? Why did she shoot this video? What was going on through her mind? When she first got the sensation to use the bathroom, what was that little "nugget" of brain matter that convinced her to grab her cell phone, or Flip camera, or whatever she used, to capture this moment...and then SEND IT to someone?!

Now, I realize that people do some weird stuff, but...I dunno, maybe it's because I have an aversion to things of a scatological nature. I hate seeing shit and fart jokes in movies, and I hate them EVEN MORE in real life. Yes, it's a natural thing, and we all do it. Hell, anyone who's had to clean their baby's diaper can deal with it.

Aside from the toilet-y nature of this THING, it's the general image itself that sickens me:








So, to the asshole that posted this video, I say "thank you very much". You just gave the tea-baggers another protest poster. Just picture Michelle's head 'shopped over that montrosity. Seriously, I don't know what I hate more; dumb white racists, or moronic black folks. As a black person myself, the later bothers me more.

No comments: