Tweet C*Notes!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Beginning

It's been a while since I've written anything here. I believe my last post was on the death of Tim Russert. Since then, Barack Obama became the 44th President of the United States. That's pretty awesome-- good for him. Hopefully, good for all of us.

He's gettin' his butt kicked around in the news these days. Seems that people are not too happy with his stimulus package. Maybe he's just not selling it well enough, I dunno. But it's true-- it does seem kind of cryptic. I think maybe he wants to spread things out a bit, but I guess the over-all picture is a bit blurred. And now it seems that the GOP is controlling the argument, forcing focus on the "porkier" aspects of the package; even though these talking points only constitute a small percentage of the bill itself.

But...we shall see, won't we?



Well, that's it for now. I'm back, and promise to write every day.

No comments: