Tweet C*Notes!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In the beginning...

Lately I've found myself running this constant inner-dialogue in my head. Now, this is a bit different than just fleeting thoughts about things that I've read, or experiences I've had. There are times when I get down-right homeless man about it; walking down the street, talking out loud...first with a whisper, then into a full-blow exclamation of frustration or passion or anger or whatever you want to call it. I've found that I am in need of an outlet for these thoughts. Sure, I can unload on my friends, but they're not always in the mood to hear me pontificate (or rant, or complain, or ramplain) about all this junk, so...........here I am.

I have a lot on my mind, I have a big mouth, and I type nearly 80 wpm. Let's see what happens.

2 comments:

Shelly-Ann said...

I can say i am some-what like that. Thoughts sometimes floods my head so quick and have me quite distracted. I would be standing on the train, all of a sudden some crazy thought about life or philosophy pops in my head. The next thing you know, I am at 14th street instead of 42nd. Totally missed my stop.

I cant talk to friends about these things. They already think I am crazy. So what do I do, 'have a chat with my mind'. I might sound crazy but I'm really not. just carried away sometimes in my own thoughts.

Stella said...

I'm here. I can listen to all y'all crazies and still have time to spare..LOL.